8 Years

Today is our 8-year wedding aniversary. We decided to spice things up with new wedding bands.



I was just remembering how much of a dork I was back in 1998 when we met. I thought I was so sly with the ladies and she still let me have a date.

No one else knows me like she does and there's an amazing comfort to knowing that. Her critique is the one I can always trust as best for me, even though I may not like it. I can honestly say I'm a better person - I grow - because of my wife Cherie and her wisdom. No matter what happens - death or bank accounts - I'd rather not go through it at all unless I'm with her.

I can't wait to have more kids together. NO, twins is not a stop sign for us. It's too much fun having a family with Cher.



The best 8 years of my life.

Check out Cherie's blog.

1 Response to "8 Years"

  1. Sarah Says:

    tear jerker; I love you guys and I love your attitudes about life, marriage and family; God bless you and your marriage!

Post a Comment