Twibblet Update

I'll take a break from this posting series to update on the twins.

I've gotten online in our room but I don't have the cable for our camera - so no pictures yet. Besides, these early pictures aren't truly good looking to many people anyway. You have to be able to see through the heath apparatuses and glimpse the baby to really fall in love.

Thanks for all your prayers for Baby B - from now on Jonas David Hibbs. His heart rate came down last night around 10:30 and has remained down. This is due to God's hand through medication, which he will be on indefinitely.

Baby A - from now on Elsa Denise Hibbs - is dealing, as Jonas is, with a typical preemie issue - under developed lungs. They are both being slightly assisted in breathing well. We are now praying and looking for them to sustain their own breathing properly, their temperature, and to feed well.

Cher's doing well. We are relaxed in our room a short walk from the NICU and visit whenever we want. She's been up and walking and is her pain meds are working well.

I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. Mean while I'll update through twitter. Thank you.

1 Response to "Twibblet Update"

  1. Richie Merritt Says:

    Hey man,

    I know I can't do much down here, but if ya need anything but prayer, let me know. I will be up there for a management team meeting on Monday at noon. Driving in late on Sunday night and leaving right after the meeting. We will also be in town all of next weekend through Tuesday morning.


    In His Love,

    Richie and Karen

Post a Comment