Twibblet Pics

Alright, so as I said before, these pics are... inaccurate. They are, to be honest, not cute to me. Not the twins - the pictures off them. But here are the twins.

Getting ready to go into the OR. I like scrubs.




Elsa a few minutes old.




Elsa.




Jonas.



5 Response to "Twibblet Pics"

  1. Katy Says:

    Tucker, they are adorable! I know it's hard to see anyone you love all full of tubes and wires, but they do look healthy under all of the machinery. I'm sure the next few weeks will be challenging and stressful but God is with you and the babies, and that is what makes it all ok. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

  2. Sarah Says:

    Yahoo!!

    I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm praying for you so much lately as I'm sure the next couple months are going to be challenging but awesome.

    Much love,
    Sarah

  3. Jenn Says:

    They are beautiful! We'll be praying for your family!

  4. kendra Says:

    They are ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing!

  5. Kim - *nnu Says:

    They are so beautiful! Congrats to you, Cherie, Rory and Tate!!

Post a Comment