Streptococcus


I like swallowing. It's something that over the past 27 years, honestly, I've taken for granted. Thanks to a new development though, I won't be doing that anymore. Streptococcus. It's in my throat. I've been ordered to take a sick day and thus the spare time to blog. It's been short (the spare time) and trying to keep priorities in order, if something has to go, blogging isn't a necessity. But thanks to Strep throat... .

So just to see who is still reading, I'd like some suggestions. I want a new tattoo (apparently my other one isn't real) and I can't up with a design. The title of the blog is "Forward" because we are never fully at maturity - there's always a next step. We must keep moving and if it's not forwards, it's backwards. I want it on my left inner fore arm. How can I show "forward"? An arrow is lame. Just the word isn't enough. Any thoughts? I'll post your suggestions. I'm hoping Trevorr reads this and designs something for me :-0. I'll also post any designs you send in and let you all know when I get it done.

2 Response to "Streptococcus"

  1. Kyle Mahaney Says:

    Quick and easy job, could to better: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6713/tatoofb7.jpg

  2. amanda Says:

    Just wondering if you decided on a design for your new tattoo.

Post a Comment